Training and development play an important role in ensuring our employees are equipped with the right skills and knowledge to carry out their job roles successfully, and to ensure MHA remains at the forefront of providing quality and innovative care to the older people who use our services.
We place great importance on enabling all of our staff to achieve their full potential, so that they can enjoy a long and varied career with us. Our investment in your personal development starts as soon as you start work with us, and continues throughout your career.
Training offered includes:
- Apprenticeship Programmes
- Full Induction training in MHA Values
- Literacy and Numeracy training
- Care training, including Mental Capacity Act, Care Plan training
- Dementia Care qualifications
- Management skills workshops
- Strategic Leadership
- QCF Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- NCFE Level 2 Provision of Activities in a Care Setting
You will find a number of ways in which to develop; these include e-learning, group sessions, workshops delivered by experts, and one to one training to help you become confident with the job you do. All training is regularly updated to ensure you stay in touch with the latest developments in the care sector. We pride ourselves on having well trained and professional staff in every MHA service.